- Header - Careers 2
We are always looking for inspiring alumni who would like to offer our current pupils with careers advice or work experience opportunities. This could take many forms, including:
- speaking about your organisation at our Sixth Form critical thinking programme lectures
- providing one-to-one guidance to pupils interested in your field
- offering work experience or shadowing placements
- providing an educational activity for a group of pupils, either in School or at your business
- offering information on universities and interview techniques
- running a stall at a PTA event
- helping students to write a successful CV
We also hold a Careers Evening every other year with stalls from many different industry sectors, including many alumni-run stalls. Read about our last one here.
These are just some of the ways you may be able to help. If you would like to know more or have an idea for how you could get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be able to direct you to our specialist careers teacher. Alternatively, please complete the below form to provide an indication as to how you may be able to help. This does not commit you to attending an event, merely indicates that you may be able to provide future support.