- Header - Bookings 1
- Header - Bookings 3
- Header - Bookings 4
- Header - Bookings 2
Filming and Photography
The 100 acre parklands surround our Grade 1 Listed Mansion which boasts period features and a royal history. We are situated close to central London and are available for filming feature films, television, advertising and photo shoots.
- Elegant marble entrance hall designed by Sir Joane Soane
- Drawing room with period fabric-covered walls
- Library with sweeping balcony access
- Gold leafed ceilings in the Albany
- Marble plunge bath
- Europe’s oldest working passenger lift
- Underground tunnel access and vaulted chambers
- Landscaped parks and lawns
- Wooded areas
- Belvedere Folly with manicured walkway
- 18th century walled garden with Victorian pond and fountain
As a working School we have numerous modern facilities, all located beyond the historic views of the Mansion, including:
- Sports Centre
- Science laboratories and technology workshops
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children’s playgrounds
- Playing fields and tennis courts
- Concealed parking
A further selection of photos are available in our gallery.
The current Mansion was built during the 1770s whilst the Belvedere dates back to 1715. It has been home to both politicians and royalty, later becoming a School in the 1930s. During World War Two it was acquired for the war effort by the Hawker Aircraft company. See our History page for a detailed account of the estate’s fascinating past.
Photos kindly used by permission of Mr Riley Clements.